Our only mission is the successful sale of your property without paying a commission.
Don't be fooled by start-up mortgage companies, or banks, or lenders or even real estate
agents disguised as a FSBO business - they all have a different motive and want to sell you
something you do not need. Don't let them intercept your buyers before they call you!
Our Kansas City FSBO store opened its doors to the public in 1996, with the goal of helping KC area consumers discover a better way to buy and sell real estate. The time was right to simplify the way real estate is bought and sold.
Sellers were ready to take control over the process. We enjoy spending time educating sellers about the benefits of selling "by owner", as they have been told over and over by real estate agents that they are not smart enough to
sell their homes without them.
Well, we're here to say our proven success over the last sixteen years speaks for itself: "A home that has been well prepared for sale, fairly priced and exposed sufficiently to buyers can ... and will, sell itself."
If you are thinking of selling by owner, you're in good company. Thousands of sellers and buyers in the KC area know our sales system works. We even include a real estate attorney to write your contract at no charge! Don't be fooled by any other self-proclaimed FSBO companies, you've found KC's leader, and we are on your side. Our only mission is the sale of your property, no hidden agenda or fees, ever. Thank you for visiting our site today - may we help you sell your home this year?
sell your home by owner? Here are the facts:
1) Buyers prefer buying direct from owners and shop FSBO first!
2) We offer maximum listing exposure to thousands of active buyers!
3) You can sell fast - competing with agent-listed averages!
4) We include a Real Estate attorney to write your contract - no worries!
5) Buyers know agent-listed houses cost more!
6) It's fun! Who knows more about your home than you do?!
7) It's easy! Most of our customers are amazed how easy!
8) It's your right as an American homeowner!
9) You will save thousands! (Your equity!)
10) We're with you every step of the way 'til you get paid, period!
"FSBO is the only
way to go. I'm a 50 something (almost 60 something) year
old woman, with no real estate experience. In fact, aside
from selling Girl Scout cookies, and an occasional garage
sale I have no flair for selling. FSBO is both seller and
buyer friendly. And you keep your equity, not give it to
someone else. If I had not sold FSBO, I would have lost
money. Go FSBO!"
We're with you every step of the way during the selling process.
Call, email or stop in our convenient FSBO store, our
FSBO Marketing Coaches will be more than happy to assist you with
any questions you may have. We'll be with you all the way through
closing when you get paid.
Color photo of your property runs each and every
day, on top popular real estate web sites, every day, every week, every month, until SOLD!* Seen by millions of active, able & ready home BUYERS each month!
of your property, description, price & your phone number!
Sales contract written
by a real estate attorney - your paperwork done right!
Savings of $100 to $300 in closing cost fees at your title company!
yard sign that makes a good first impression, with your
By Appointment" rider which attaches to the steel yard sign
directionals to place on intersections pointing in toward your
Info Pak or
Info Tube attaches to yard sign for your FREE Flyers!
and practical Home Seller's Success Kit.
All sales contracts, forms and disclosure statements you will need to sell.
Corporate relocation exposure!
many professional service providers.
Real Estate Appraisals from experienced and certified appraisers.
real estate property Inspectors, Appraisers and Home Stagers.
*TRUTH IN ADVERTISING: All Inclusive Ad pkgs published until:
1) the sale of the property, 2) the property is taken off the market, 3) the property is listed with a broker/agent, unless you use one of our affiliate Distinguished Properties MLS programs, 4) online web exposure runs until property sells
All this for one low fee - starting at just $495
All-inclusive, one-time fee. No Commissions, ever! FSBO...It Works!
Add our Virtual Tour Slide Show to your listing, and show your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! It WORKS!
- Better than traditional virtual tours.
- Downloads faster.
- Less expensive than panoramas.
- No "fish eye" effect, clean & crisp!
- Print a brochure from your tour.
"Your Photo EXPOSURE made the difference!"
Mr. & Mrs. Theohary, Overland Park, KS Saved $12,000!
It's easy to get started listing your Home For Sale with Kansas City For Sale By Owner...
1. Pick out some photos.
- Take photos with a digital camera and upload them to your computer (for backup). Photos should be in .jpg format. We will resize/fix up your photos and optimize them for our web site.
If the files are too big, you can bring them in or click here to e-mail them to us. If you have a film camera, you can have the film developer put the images on a CD. If necessary, we can come out and professionally photograph your home for you for $100 (25 photos).
2. Fill out the Ad Order Form below.
- We will input your order on our Web site from our Ad Order Form. You may download it here Download the Ad Order Form, and bring it in with you to our FSBO Store or scan and e-mail.
3. Call us at (913) 498-3726 to set an appointment and pick up signs.
- Please complete the online form and take your photos. After processing your order we can have your signs ready that day business day! We will create your on-line listing and give you a link for your review. Once you approve your listing we will activate it, print out flyers and post it to our social and national syndicated real estate web sites!
You Can Sell your Home Better Than Anyone Else:
You know your home best, the schools, the neighborhood, what is
special about the area and the house, as well as other details about
the property. A well maintained, fairly priced home virtually sells
itself; your role is simply to provide additional information and
exposure with For Sale By Owner Home Buyers Guide.
$$$ in Your Pocket: Calculate 6% or 7% of what you think your
property is worth, then ask yourself: is it worth paying this much
to have someone else show my property, act as a go-between to negotiate
the sale and coordinate closing schedules with the lender and lawyer
or title company? Unless your name is Trump, chances are the answer
in control: Nobody is going to tell you what to do. You can
advertise where and how you want to (not sit by in frustration because
theyre not doing enough), schedule showings when
its convenient for you, talk directly with prospective buyers
yourself, even take your house off the market for awhile if you
cant find the right house for you. You arent obligated
to a 3, 6, or 12 month contract...you make your own rules.
Hassle and Frustration: When selling by owner, you dont
have to leave the house because an agent wants to show it, or clean
every morning before leaving just in case. You know
when people are coming, and can prepare accordingly. And when a
buyer makes an offer, theres not all the frustrating back-and-forth
telephone tag between agents to reach an agreement. It can be done
in less than 30 minutes, and end with a friendly handshake and smile
between owner and buyer.
Uncertainty: Because you meet the prospective buyers, you have
a much better idea how interested people are, what they like about
the home, how serious they are about buying and what their time
frame and situation is. Direct feedback is easier to live with than
wondering how things are going, or worse, why no one has made an
the bride, never a bridesmaid: You can be sure that buyers are
truly interested in your property when they visit because they have
personally made the effort to be there.
7. Our expertise!: We offer referrals to the best appraisers, inspectors, stagers, lenders, real estate attorneys, etc. in the business!
8. It is
Easy: If you can show your own home, you can sell your
own home...its that simple said one of our home sellers.
And hes right, once your find a buyer, lenders, attorneys or
title companies take over. Use FSBO-KC as your best advertising
resource and our professional yard signs and pointers to direct
the buyers to your home.
9. We Are Local: Stop by The FSBO Store located on the NE Corner of I-435 & Roe. Kansas City For Sale By Owner, 10635 Roe Avenue, Overland Park, KS 66207, Johnson County, Kansas, (913) 498-3726, email@example.com, www.FSBO-KC.com