What is MLS?
The MLS is the Heartland Multiple Listing Service. It is a listing service that KC area real estate agents and brokers use to "list" their properties for sale. All MLS member real estate brokers can list their homes for sale and make them available to other agents to sell. The MLS is not available to the public, however, some information and photos may be on some privately owned internet sites (such as agent sites).
I thought you were FSBO - why are you offering MLS?
Since 1996, we are KC's leading private-sale company and most have been successful selling their property by owner, without the MLS. For those who want an MLS number along with their FSBO listing, we offer MLS options that complements current FSBO-KC.com Marketing programs.
Why list your home on the MLS with us?
- If you want maximum exposure (FSBO & MLS) for minimal expense.
- If you are leaving the area and need somebody to show, market & sell your house.
- If you have a unique or difficult-to-sell property.
- If you want complete paperwork assistance and a broker to oversee your offer.
- If you are uncomfortable showing & selling your own property.
MLS Coverage in Kansas
Heartland/Kansas City MLS – Douglas, Franklin, Jefferson, Johnson, Leavenworth, Linn, Miami and Wyandotte Counties
MLS Coverage in Missouri
Kansas City/Heartland MLS – Bates, Buchanan, Caldwell, Carroll, Cass, Chariton, Clay, Clinton, Daviess, DeKalb, Henry, Jackson, Johnson, Lafayette, Platte, Ray, St. Clair and Vernon Counties
© Copyright 2013 Kansas City For Sale By Owner